Kingwood Residential Tile Installation
A home’s flooring type and design can make or break the overall style or theme of the house. If you’re planning to install tiles for your home’s flooring, it’s important to know the specific design that you want. You should also figure out what you’re looking for in a flooring. Do you want expensive-looking or durable ones? Are you looking for tiles that can provide added insulation or perhaps ones that can withstand moisture?
Once you’ve figured out the specific designs and functions that you need, we can help you choose the best kind that will fit your requirements and budget. Our Kingwood flooring company provides expert tile installation services. We’ll make sure to properly install your tiles so they can last for a long time. Galas Renovation has a long list of satisfied clients, so you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the best tile installation services in Kingwood, TX.
Call Galas Renovation at (832) 990-9646 now to get a free consultation.
Reasons Why Tile Flooring is Ideal for Homes
Tile flooring is becoming one of the most popular options among homeowners. It’s a subtle but effective way to add style and character to a home without breaking the bank. It comes in a wide variety of patterns and colors, so you can definitely find the best design that you’re looking for. It’s also an environment-friendly flooring option. It’s low-maintenance, which makes it easy to clean, too. This type of flooring is also water-resistant and doesn’t wear easily.
The Different Types of Tiles for Residential Flooring
There are so many types of tiles, and these are the most well-known ones:
1. Cement Tiles – This is one of the oldest types of tiles. It’s versatile and comes in a great selection of colors and patterns.
2. Ceramic Tiles – This is one of the most durable types of tiles. It has a simple installation process, and it can be easily cleaned.
3. Glass Tiles – This is one of the top choices for flooring since it’s stain-resistant. It’s also perfect if you want your house to look clean and posh.
4. Granite Tiles – Granite is the cheaper alternative to marble since they look and feel the same.
5. Limestone Tiles – This is a kind of a natural stone tile that fits the rustic style. It comes in natural shades and tones.
6. Marble Tiles – This is one of the most elegant and expensive-looking types of tiles. It’s perfect for low-traffic areas around the house.
7. Metal Tiles – This type of tiles offers a modern aesthetic that is perfect for kitchens. It’s also one of the most durable types of tiles.
8. Mosaic Tiles – Mosaic tiles are perfect if you’re a bit on the creative side. It comes in a lot of colors, materials, patterns, and designs.
9. Porcelain Tiles – It’s one of the most common types of tiles since it’s low-maintenance but can look elegant and stylish, too. It also has multiple purposes and can be suitable for different parts of the house.
10. Quarry Tiles – This type of tiles is water-resistant and durable. It’s best for high-traffic areas around the house.
11. Resin Tiles – Resin tiles are water-resistant and easy to install. It’s perfect for bathrooms.
12. Travertine Tiles – This beautiful stone tile comes in neutral tones. It can make any room look elegant and sophisticated. It’s only suitable for low-traffic areas around the house.
Residential Tile Installation Experts
For the installation of residential tiles, you can trust our Kingwood flooring company to do an excellent job always. We have a team of well-trained workers who are all highly-experienced when it comes to flooring services. We make it a point to achieve the exact look that you want for your floors. No matter what type or design of floors that you envision, we’ll do our best to make it happen for you. We’re one of the most trusted and affordable flooring companies in Kingwood, and we’re just one call away.
Get a Free Consultation
To help you decide what you want for your residential flooring, we offer free consultations. You can tell us what you need and the kind of design that you want, and we’ll suggest the best tiles for you. We understand that you want the most comfortable and durable flooring for your home, and we’ll do everything to provide you with your dream floors. We’re a reliable and expert flooring company serving Kingwood, TX.
Call Galas Renovation at (832) 990-9646 now for a free consultation with a Residential Tile Installation expert!